IMET – KTECH 502/ KTECH 652- AUTOMATIC BAND SAW
The K-Tech 502/K-Tech 652 F2000, the natural development of the automatic version of the KS 502, has its movements guided by supports on heavy load balls type linear guideway, CNC control for clamps and arc rotation.
- Control of cutting angles by encoder and inverter, optimized selection of cuts via CNC for multiple operations with simple guided programming.
- It has an integrated keyboard with CNC control on 3 axes, large RAM memory, LCD display for the guided setting of cut parts with the necessary angles, a possibility of cutting with double angle on one side.
- The numerical control allows over 300 cutting programs to be uploaded with different shapes, quantities, and lengths.
IMET K-Tech 502 F 2000 Full Automatic Cutting Line
KTECH 502 F2000 360° MOVIE
- Monoblock column and frame with a conveyor in an electrically welded solid steel structure. High precision of positioning thanks to the linear hardened guides and to the recycling screw with a diameter of 32 mm, controlled by inverter.
- Steel saw frame with tubular cross section; a table for material supported by a central preloaded bearing. Adjustable bearings with conical rollers on a swinging pin. Single-block long-life gear motor.
- Blade tension 1700 Kg/cm2 with blade guide runners adjustable with hard metal inserts and guide bearings.
- Adjustment of the force and speed of saw frame descent with separate controls, to adapt the cutting parameters to the type of material.
- Total stroke 2050 mm, minimum scrap end 165 mm at 0°. The minimal lubrication system is standard.
- End of the cut with a tilted blade – minimum 5° on 450 mm ensure better penetration, increased blade life, and rapid action.
- Cutting capacity: round up to 310 mm, square up to 280 mm and rectangular up to 450×270 mm.
GRAPHIC CNC CONTROLLER
Sensor Device KS
All KS saws are fitted as standard with an approaching sensor device for automatic detection of the starting point of cutting.
Roller tables KS
Roller tables with freerolls to be used both on loading side and unloading side, with electro-welded steel structure, an element of 1,5 meters, support pads and a pedestal. Fitted for the ground fixing and with a possibility of height adjustment.
Vertical Rollers RTSKS
In case that your sawing machine mounts the bundle cutting device, it is advisable to request some vertical containment rollers for the material to be cut.