Profile Former MC200H Nargesa made of welded and mechanized steel sheet. Unlike the others, this one is not made of cast iron. Ideal for making flanges, greenhouses, balusters, tables, chairs, doors, windows, making a great number of circular shapes in all kind of profiles. Its robustness, axis diameter, reducer capacity, and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market, within the category of two traction rollers. All products Nargesa are according to the European directives and regulations CE regarding manufacturing of industrial machinery.
It’s got two traction rollers. The two lower rollers are knurled and motorized to achieve a better traction.
- Safe transmission by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Axis diameter: 40 mm.
- Useful length of axis: 74 mm.
- Center distance between lower axes: 286 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 3 inches or 76.2 mm.
- Bending regulation by means of the hydraulic piston in the upper axis which permits to make bending operations in big pipes and profiles diameters without any distortion or effort.
- It’s equipped with 9 standard rollers and washers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectangular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar,…).
- The course ends with a millimeter scale which allows adjusting the bending limits in a simple, practical and reliable way.
- Vertical and Horizontal working position in the same table.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation and make spiral bendings.
- Engine power: 1,1 KW / 1.5CV.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400V.
- For single phased machines, request a quotation.
- Rollers speed: 8 RPM.