G Weike LF3015GA
- Manufactured with aerospace standards third generation aviation aluminum gantry
- High strength, stability, and tensile strength, ensuring use without distortion, thanks to the segmented rectangular tube welded bed
- Exchange platform: The Exchange Platform acts as a loading & unloading platform which saves feed time and improves productivity
- Fully enclosed safety design ensures safety and no smoke
- Transmission and precision: Fiber laser cutting machine is equipped with German Atlanta rack, Japanese Yaskawa motor, and German Neugart reducer gear unit.
- Independent Control Cabinet
- The CNC system controller ensures high productivity and simple operation
G Weike LF3015GA - with exchange platform
THIRD GENERATION AVIATION ALUMINIUM GANTRY
- Manufactured with aerospace standards and formed by 4300 tons press extrusion molding.
- After aging treatment, its strength can reach 6061 T6 which is the highest strength among all gantries.
- Some of the benefits of Aviation aluminium are:
-High Strength -Light Weight -Corrosion Resistant
SEGMENTED RECTANGULAR TUBE WELDED BED
- The internal bed structure adopts the aircraft metal honeycomb structure, which is welded by a number of rectangular tubes.
- Stiffeners are arranged inside the tubes to increase the strength of the bed, it also increases the stability of the guide rails so as to effectively avoid the deformation of the bed.
- High strength, stability, tensile strength, ensuring 20 years of use without distortion.
- The thickness of the rectangular pipe wall is 10mm and weighs 4500 kgs.
- The Exchange Platform acts as a loading & unloading platform which saves feed time and improves productivity.
- The platform exchange is completed within 15s.
SAFETY AND NO SMOKE
- With a fully enclosed safety design.
- The watch window adopts a European CE Standard laser protective glass.
- The smoke produced by cutting can be filtrated inside. Hence, a non-polluting and environmentally friendly design is achieved.
TRANSMISSION AND PRECISION
- Fiber laser cutting machine is equipped with German Atlanta rack, Japanese Yaskawa motor, and German Neugart reducer gear unit.
- The positioning accuracy of the machine tool is 0.02mm.
- The cutting acceleration is 1.5G.
INDEPENDENT CONTROL CABINET
- All electrical components and laser source are built-in to the independent control cabinet with a dust-proof design to prolong the lifespan of the electrical components.
CNC OPERATING SYSTEM
- The CNC system integrates high productivity and simple operation.
- Supports most of the CNC files.
- In-built drawing and nesting tools for simple and quick jobs.
- Different cutting strategies can be applied to the nest.
|Dimensions||8150 x 2825 x 2125 mm|
|Working area||3000 x 1500 mm|
|Repeat positioning accuracy||0.02 mm|
|Maximum Speed||120 m/min|
|Voltage & frequency||380V 50Hz|
Raytools BT240 series
- Long service life – Collimator lens and focus lens both have a water-cooling heat sink which reduces the temperature of the cutting head to improve the life of the cutting head.
- The laser head body has an anti-collision function
- Turntable focus adjustment and can be manually corrected, fine and flexible adjustment, adjustable range is 20mm, accuracy is 0.05 mm
- LASER POWER SOURCE
The IPG laser power source is available with the optional power ratings of
1kW, 1.5 kW, 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 6kW
Mild steel up to 24mm
Stainless Steel up to 20mm
Aluminium up to 16mm
- COMPRESSOR OPTIONS
- NITROGEN GENERATOR